CastleGuard's Advanced Training for your Cane Corso!
Turn-key older puppies and young adults can be purchased out of our Advanced training program. CastleGuard is partnered with Professional trainer, Tonya Folau. Tonya's has years of Corso training experience and is one of only a few people in the US that has earned multiple working titles on a Corso.
Corsos coming out of this program are guaranteed to be proficient in all of the task listed below.
- Advanced On and Off leash Obedience -Commands: Sit, Down, Come, Place, Heel, With Me, Leave It, Kennel, Quiet
- Complete House Etiquette -includes potty training
- Grooming and health manners -Nail clipping, bathing and brushing
- Trick of your choice
- CGC certification
This package also includes private lesson(s) with the trainer in order to learn the commends and become fully comfortable with handling the dog after purchase.
Standard Training Packages Available:
- Started Puppy Program - basic on leash obedience, crate training and foundation in house breaking and socialization
- Advanced Off Leash – obedience with distractions, basic agility work, loading, crating and quiet commends
Please check our Available Corso page for Corsi that are trained or in training at this time.
Or if you have a dog you would like trained please contact us to check for availability and pricing.
Castle Guard 'Started Puppy' Training Program
CastleGuard offers a "Started Puppy" service. For an additional fee, your CastleGuard puppy can come home Crate trained, with age appropriate on leash obedience, initial socialization and a foundation in potty training.
The puppy is brought into the home and loving taught in a family setting. We raise them up like they are our own. They learn in a house filled with activity, sounds, smells and children. They learn basic on leash obedience; the commands heel, sit, stay and down. By the time the puppy is 16 weeks they are ready to come home. With the good foundation laid by CastleGuard and consistency by the client, obedience and housebreaking can be easily maintained.
Contact us about the "started puppy" program for your reserved CastleGuard puppy. Or about puppies already in training that might be available and suitable for your needs.